online:
artex5500@aol.com
 
phone :
USA  954-792-6633
 
We will notify you within 24 hours to confirm availability of dates requested.
To reserve dates a 30% non refundable deposit is required with the remaining 70% due 45 days prior to arrival.
When final payment is made we will provide you with directions, contact person, key pick up, etc..
 
Reservations contact person :
Ron Craddock
 
Penthouse address :
Bahia del Mar
Monte Vista PH-B
Calle Gardenias 217
Amapas
Jalisco (State)
Puerto Vallarta
Mexico 48380
 
 
 
 
contact
and
booking